Gone For Good, Secure Document Destruction specializes in providing tailored document destruction services that allow businesses to comply with legislation and ensure that the client, employee and confidential business information is kept secure at all times. Through our strict chain-of-custody processes and reliable on-time service, Gone For Good provides the most secure and efficient confidential information destruction service in the industry.
PICKUPS ON YOUR SCHEDULE
Gone For Good offers weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly pickup options to fit your needs.
Our regularly scheduled service is the best option for organizations that care about protecting their information and reputation. Our unbroken chain of custody ensures your sensitive day to day information is secure from the moment it is placed in the secure consoles until it is shredded at your site.
First, we will determine your information security needs through our complimentary data security audit. Next, we work with you to determine a service schedule which meets your needs. Once that is determined, your service proceeds in 5 easy steps at every appointment.
HERE’S HOW THE PROCESS WORKS:
Step One: Sensitive documents are placed into securely locked consoles.
Step Two: Our document destruction truck arrives at your location.
Step Three: Our security screened professionals remove your documents from the secure, locked consoles and transport them to our on-site document destruction truck.
Step Four: Your documents are destroyed behind a locked security screen at your location.
Step Five: Once your documents are destroyed, you are given a Certificate of Destruction.
EXPRESS AND EMERGENCY SERVICES
- For those times when you cannot wait.
PURGE SERVICES WITHOUT CONTAINERS
- One time service for your year-end or move out projects.
- Our one-time paper shredding service is best when you need to destroy sensitive information periodically such as outdated files or old tax records.
- Gone For Good can provide paper shredding services to you in a secure, convenient and compliant way.
- To protect your daily business information, consider our regularly scheduled service.
Whether it is just a few boxes or an entire storeroom full of confidential documents, we are happy to look after your on-site paper shredding needs. Tailored to fit around your business schedule, our mobile shredding service is delivered directly to your door by one of our security-screened customer service representatives.
HERE’S HOW THE PROCESS WORKS:
Step One: Our document destruction truck arrives at your location.
Step Two: Monitored and secure transportation of your documents to our on-site document destruction truck.
Step Three: Your documents are destroyed behind a locked security screen at your location.
Step Four: Once your documents are destroyed, you are given a Certificate of Destruction.
Gone For Good adheres to the highest levels of security in the industry. We are members of NAID and the SDA, and our operational policies and procedures ensure a consistently closed chain-of-custody.
Today, the proper destruction of sensitive materials is more important than ever. Recent State and Federal legislation requires organizations to take an active role in preventing unauthorized access to their sensitive information.
To guarantee the security of your documents, Gone For Good ensures that:
- Your documents are accompanied by at least two individuals at a time.
- Throughout the entire transportation process, your material is kept in locked containers within secured trucks equipped with real-time GPS, tracking, and laser sensor alarm systems.
- Your material remains locked until it is staged in our secure facility and is monitored by 24-hour, continuous surveillance throughout the entire destruction process.
- Your documents are co-mingled with documents from other companies to maximize security then shredded at 5/16 of an inch, exceeding the industry standard and eliminating any possibility of reconstruction.
- Gone For Good conducts full background checks on all employees.