UCP of the North Bay
Adult Day Program Update
July 24, 2020
Helping Participants through Personal Connection
- Gone for Good, WineBev Services, and OADS are preparing Re-Entry Plans that include setting program and participant goals, describing how those goals will be met, where and how services will be delivered, and our health and safety plan for re-entry.
- Gone for Good, WineBev Services, and OADS are preparing new or additional facility walk-through videos to show at their Family Night Meetings on Zoom.
- Our Wellness Committee is overseeing health and safety at all our facilities including supplying personal protective equipment and installing new items such as touchless hand sanitizer dispensers.
- Our Senior Program completed their participant surveys, which indicated that 26 out of 31 current participants are ready to return to our site-based program when we re-open. The other participants expressed health issues and, in some cases, family medical issues.
- UCP of the North Bay is opening a new Thrift Center in Rohnert Park with the date to be announced. This will provide more community job opportunities for our participants.
- OADS Participant: “It has been amazing. I am glad we have Zoom to see each other, make connections, and learn from our staff. It keeps me busy all day long and I love that I get to stay connected to all my work family. I make sure to go to all the classes. I never want to miss anything.”
- Gone for Good Parent: “My son begins each day as normal…in this respect, nothing has changed. What has changed is his interaction with others and participation in classes. He looks forward to each day. The instructors are patient…they make sure that everyone understands the subject. All of the participants genuinely enjoy the classes.”
WineBev Services: Vendor Number HN0284 (510) and Vendor Number HN0285 (515)
Participants Enrolled: 102
Direct Service Staff Members: 23
Weekly Participant Contacts: 423
Attempted Weekly Participant Contacts: 461
Online Classes Presented: 25
Weekly Participant Class Attendance: 892
Average Class Attendance: 36
Gone for Good: Vendor Number HN0344 (510) and Vendor Number HN0345 (515)
Participants Enrolled: 80
Direct Service Staff Members: 17
Weekly Participant Contacts: 310
Attempted Weekly Participant Contacts: 338
Online Classes Presented: 30
Weekly Participant Class Attendance: 758
Average Class Attendance: 25
OADS: Vendor Number HN0388 (510) and Vendor Number HN0389 (515)
Participants Enrolled: 47
Direct Service Staff Members: 11
Weekly Participant Contacts: 239
Attempted Weekly Participant Contacts: 242
Online Classes Presented: 17
Weekly Participant Class Attendance: 387
Average Class Attendance: 23
Senior Program: Vendor Number HN0407 (510) and Vendor Number HN0406 (515)
Participants Enrolled: 31
Direct Service Staff Members: 10
Weekly Participant Contacts: 155
Attempted Weekly Participant Contacts: 157
Online Classes Presented: 9
Weekly Participant Class Attendance: 31
Average Class Attendance: 3
Total Program: WineBev Services, Gone for Good, OADS, and Senior Program
Participants Enrolled: 260
Direct Service Staff Members: 61
Weekly Participant Contacts: 1,127
Attempted Weekly Participant Contacts: 1,198
Online Classes Presented: 81
Weekly Participant Class Attendance: 2,068
Average Class Attendance: 26
Classes Presented: National Parks, Endangered Species, History, Reading, Math, Self-Advocacy, Baking, Life Skills, Social Skills, Dress for Success, Dance, Geography, Gardening, Agriculture, Resume Preparation, Music, Spanish, Stress & Anxiety Management, Cooking, Meditation, Light Exercise, Current Events, Desserts, Sign Language, Employment Readiness, Mock Interviews, Sign Language, Art, Farming, Self-Care, Resume Preparation.
Classes Presented: Crafting, Art, Life Skills, Social Studies, Healthy Habits in the Workplace, Spanish 101, Work Safety, Crafting, History, Relaxation and Stress Management, Job Social Skills, Personal Hygiene, Public Safety, Music, Sports, Career Exploration, Social Skills in the Workplace, Virtual Discovery.
Classes Presented: Exercise, Virtual Travels and Tours, Riddles and Rhymes, Lunch Bunch Social Hour, Spanish 101, Culinary Skills, Family Night Meeting, Self-Advocacy, Work Communication Skills, Photography, Word Skill Games, Positivity through Music, Life Skills, Reading Hour, Sports Talk, Role Playing Games, Social Skills in the Workplace, Job Skills 101.
Classes Presented: Sit and Be Fit, Meditation, Art, Cooking, Gardening, Memory Games, Sing Along, Social Gathering, History.