Get involved in your community, make new friends, learn new things, feel good about yourself and make a difference – by volunteering for UCP of the North Bay Recreation Programs!
Volunteers for our recreation services are given the opportunity to:
- Develop social responsibility
- Learn about their ability to influence change in the quality of life of others
- Gain an understanding of the uniqueness of the individuals they serve
- Appreciate diversity and a broader concept of “community”
- Advance in personal growth and value development