For over 30 years, United Cerebral Palsy of the North Bay has been a leader in developing programs and services for children and adults with disabilities.
Our Thrift Store Donation Pick-Up Program of UCP of the North Bay employs adults with disabilities. Our employees operate recycling programs, scanning services, and e-waste recycling.
By donating, you are giving hope and opportunity to adults with developmental disabilities. Many of the employees with disabilities at UCP of the North Bay are working and earning a wage for the first time. They are excited to have the opportunity to contribute and earn their own way, and their paychecks as well as their self-esteem are increasing as our business grows. Together, you and UCP of the North Bay are providing valuable opportunities for work to members of our community.
We Need Small Household Items
and Your Usable Clothes
What We Need:
- Clothing (men, women, children – all types and sizes)
- Clothing accessories
- Shoes (all kinds)
- All bedding items (no mattresses please)
- Draperies and curtains
- Housewares and glassware
- Toys – Games – Tools
- Radios, and other small appliances (No large appliances)
- Furniture in good condition (at driver’s discretion)
- Computers & monitors including wires and cords
- Ink cartridges, cell phones, TV’s and all E-Waste
Thank You For Your Tax-Deductible Support!
For More Information
Please Call Our Donation Service Line: 1-800-423-9350