Cypress School is a non-public school located in Sonoma County for children ages 5-22 with autism, special education and behavioral needs that cannot be met in public schools.
To enhance the quality of life of people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities, their families, and their communities.
Learn without Limits
Cypress School provides a personalized curriculum and learning for children with autism and similar disabilities.
Cypress School teaches children, ages 5-22 with autism, special education and behavioral needs that public schools are not able to meet.
- Communication, social and sensory regulation curriculum and therapies with special attention to positive behavior supports.
- Focus on functional academics, adapted technology, and community-based living and vocational skills.
- Individualized learning teams include student/family, educators, and therapists.
- Designed classrooms provide individual, small group and therapy environments for learning.
- All of this is done on a foundation of love and respect for the unique skills of every student.
View our SAARC Reports below: